Wednesday 19 March 2014

Sculpting clothes and hair

Sculpting the hair was a tedious job. I decided to give it a bit of a Bioshock style.

You're able to differentiate hair strands quite easily. There are lots of highlights and dark tones. It feels like there's a lot going on but all the values cooperate with each other.
















After specifying the final shape I started to add more detail buy putting several layers of strands and gradually decreasing the brush size.























I'm hoping the get a nice Cavity map which will work as a basic diffuse map.





*   *   *



Clothes are almost done too. I need to add small elements like buttons and ribbons. Then I can happily start retopologizing - the absolutely most horrible thing in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment