Friday 18 April 2014

No title

I haven't posted in a while. I've done quite a lot over that time, although there's still much to be done.

First of all, my character is now fully textured, rigged and skinned.


I think textures are quite nice although I may change the colour scheme or add more detail. If she were to wake up on a muddy lake bank she'd have dirt all over the place as well as some scratches and blood stains. I also need to take time to properly render her.

*   *   *

Apart from that I've been filling my level with smaller assets. 















Trying to go along with the plot so I made a carriage just to have it scattered on the floor.


Player will start his little journey by this wreck and then enter into the woods following the smoke he sees from the distance.






I spent most of my time on making assets for house interior. I am really happy with how it's turning out. It's not so dark anymore since I finally discovered you can use a regular light entity as an ambient light. I gave it dark blue colour and it emphasizes warmness of the fireplace.











Here is the entrance which I've been dreading to make. It meant rock sculpting.


So much sculpting. Even though it takes me little time, I have to retopologize it later and this I hate the most. And it seems I'll have to make more rocks for the forest.







Although I am really proud of this door it looks awful in engine.

Oh, and it doesn't open. Haha.



















Nothing changed in this part of the room. I just used vertex paint to break up wall texture. It seems a bit too red at the moment.





















The firefly idea was quite successful. I am happy it worked.











I added some furniture and food. The house needs to feel like a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment