Sunday 8 December 2013

FMP: Brief draft



Grimm’s Environment

FMP Technical Specification




 Brief

My aim is to produce a playable character and environment (with a focus on environment) based on Grimm’s fairy tales and/or their preceding versions.
I want to successfully tell a story by building an environment that would contain elements of original fairy tales circulating around Europe. Although Grimm brothers are my first choice I will reach for other authors such as Charles Perrault and Hans Christian Andersen.
Ideally I will rig, animate and use C++ to script a third person female character and put her inside my environment.

Platform: PS3, PC
Genre: Horror/Survival 

Character Specification:

Skin
Diffuse, Normal, Specular
1024 x 1024 px
Outfit
Diffuse, Normal, Specular
1024 x 1024 px
Weapon
Diffuse, Normal, Specular (Gloss in alpha), Emmisive
512 x 512 px
Hair
Diffuse, Normal, Specular (Gloss in alpha)
512 x 512 px

Environment Specification:
Drawcalls: up to 2000
Engine: Cryengine
Tools and software: 3Ds Max, Zbrush, Xnormal, Knald, Adobe Photoshop





No comments:

Post a Comment